Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whitney in Houston

Here we go...

Creating a blog is not always the easiest task. It starts with the design/layout, with font style and size, background or no background... etc. But all of that is just where you have to begin. Deciding what is "blog-worthy" (worth the time to actually read the blog) is a completely different thing.

I have decided this is going to me MY blog. Worth reading? I would like to think so.

I am going to share some of my decorating ideas, recipes, crafts, and other tips and tricks I have discovered along the way. I am an improvisor - I make do with whatever materials are at hand, something I learned from my father.

I like to try new things and always looking for new suggestions, so please let me know if you have any ideas or questions!

Thank you,
Whitney Hindman

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a great idea for creative ideas! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete